Will Services Scotland, the largest Will Writing, Estate & Inheritance Tax Planning firm in Fife and Scotland with 4 consultants in Scotland with 2 in Fife, 1 in Edinburgh and 1 in Glasgow - can provide the following services through HOME VISITS during the day or evening:
- To simply indicate your wishes - nothing more i.e. Basic Wills
- To protect your home from being taken for long term care costs (in excess of 230 homes per day were taken in 2006)
- To ensure that your inheritance passes to the people YOU want.
N.B. If you have been married before and had a Will, it is IMPERATIVE that you MAKE A NEW WILL URGENTLY as the previous one is STILL VALID.
N.B. If you live with someone and are not married you MUST make a Will if you wish them to inherit your estate.
- Will ensure that your children/grandchildren receive any legacy at an age when they are mature enough to handle it e.g. 25 years.
Powers of Attorney
- Enable people you have appointed, to handle your affairs in the event that you become incapacitated due to an accident, illness etc.
- Indicate your wish not to be resuscitated or e.g. kept alive by a life support machine - thus taking away the burden of decision for your family.
Prepaid Funeral Plans
- With funeral costs rising at 10% p.a. - paying for it now makes financial sense and removes the hassle for your family
We will visit you in your home in Fife - by invitation - at a time suitable to you, either day or evening - and there is no obligation whatsoever.