Throughout history, people have commemorated their loved ones with a ceremony that reflects their religious, cultural and personal background. Crosbie Matthew Funeral Directors with two bases in Fife, have been helping families in Fife and beyond with funeral arrangements since 1939 and have years of experience in assisting families in the midst of grief. It is a great comfort to be able to rely on others at this time.
- Crosbie Matthew Funeral Directors can help with funeral arrangements whether it be a burial or cremation.
- The funeral service can take place in our rooms in Glenrothes and Kirkcaldy, Fife, or a church, the crematorium or graveside - let Crosbie Matthew Funeral Directors assist you with these funeral arrangements.
- Order of service sheets can be personalised to include a colour photograph or special poem of your choice.
- Crosbie Matthew Funeral Directors, Fife, offer the use of our fleet of chauffeur driven gold or black limousines - and can also provide a horse-drawn carriage for the funeral.
- Our aim at Crosbie Matthew is to provide you with complete personalised care and support at all times with your funeral services and funeral arrangements.
Crosbie Matthew Funeral Directors recommend the peace of mind afforded by a Golden Charter pre-paid funeral plan to avoid the burden of paying for funeral arrangements at a time of grief.
From our initial phone call through to the follow-up call after the funeral, the family were treated with courtesy, kindness and understanding by all the members of staff with whom we came into contact. Also, because our mum arranged her funeral with a Golden Charter, it made some of the decisions easier to make.
This is the third time we have used Crosbie Matthew. Each time we have received a first-class service. Everything was done with compassion, and it helped us through a sad time.
We all felt that we got value for our money.
You give families like ours great confidence at a very difficult time ... the service is very caring as well as efficient.
I wanted to do my best for my mother: I’m glad I chose your company.
Everything went very smoothly, and my wishes were adhered to by the letter. All your staff were friendly, courteous and very professional.