Just thought I would answer a couple of questions here that I have been asked about the invitation to the Visitor Day breakfast
1) No it will not be a hard sell and no-one will pin you to the deck until you say yes
2) No - it won't cost you an arm and a leg - Even if you decide to joint the group it will only be £35 to join and then £35 per month thereafter for breakfast
3) No - if you cannot make a meeting you will not be taken outside and shot
4) No - you don't have to bring a referral to every meeting (but some always help fellow members)
5) Yes - the members are all really nice and especially if you are a new business, very very helpful
Hope that helps a bit!